The four companies charged alongside a former Special Adviser on Domestic Affairs to ex-President Jonathan, Waripamo Dudafa, and two others with money laundering have pleaded guilty to the offence.
The four companies pleaded guilty to conspiring with Dudafa and the two others to launder a sum of $15, 591,700 before a Federal High Court in Lagos on Thursday.
The companies are Pluto Property and Investment Company Limited; Seagate Property Development & Investment Co. Limited; Trans Ocean Property and Investment Company Limited and Development Company Limited and Avalon Global Property Development Company Limited.
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission had since frozen the $15.6m found in the four companies’ accounts in Skye Bank.
But wife of ex-President Jonathan, Patience, has sued the EFCC and Skye Bank, laying claims to the money.
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- BOJ – Emotions
- Ajaeze – Reason
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Crayon – Jackpot ft Bella Shmurda
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- Blaqbonez – Bling ft Amaarae & Buju