The Director-General of NCC, Mr. John Asein recently made the pledge in a statement issued in Abuja, and Nigerians have been reacting.
According to him, the spate of plagiarism, copyright infringements and abuses in Nigeria’s tertiary institutions are worrying, and stakeholders in the education sector must lead by example and show respect for copyright and intellectual products.
John added that he hopes the software would help in the ongoing campaign against plagiarism, piracy and all forms of copyright abuses, to encourage academics’ and promote educational excellence.
What do you think?
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Mani LaPussh – xClusive
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Ice Prince – Kolo ft Oxlade [AuDio]
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Naira Marley – Coming ft Busiswa
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- Seyi Shay & Yemi Alade – Pempe
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]