The Director-General of NCC, Mr. John Asein recently made the pledge in a statement issued in Abuja, and Nigerians have been reacting.
According to him, the spate of plagiarism, copyright infringements and abuses in Nigeria’s tertiary institutions are worrying, and stakeholders in the education sector must lead by example and show respect for copyright and intellectual products.
John added that he hopes the software would help in the ongoing campaign against plagiarism, piracy and all forms of copyright abuses, to encourage academics’ and promote educational excellence.
What do you think?
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
- Shadow – Dead Roses
- DJ STiphBami – Beats and Juice (BJ 2021)
- Niphkeys & Zinoleesky – Blessings
- Lyta – High Vibration ft Naira Marley
- Adekunle Gold & Lucky Daye – Sinner (Banx N Ranx Remix)
- Lil Frosh – Life Of The Party
- Soft – Comot Body
- Alternate Sound & Dj Big N – Afro Jam Session 2021 [MixTape]
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Timi Dakolo – Obim ft Ebuka & Noble Igwe
- Falz – Oga ft Bontle Smith & Sayfar