The NYSC Director-General, Shuaibu Ibrahim recently gave this warning on Monday during the nationwide virtual address to the 2021 Batch ‘C’ Stream two prospective corps members and camp officials.
According to him, prospective corps members should source funds within the community where the project would happen, instead of using their personal cash.
NYSC added that to win the NYSC President’s National Hounours Award, corps members must know that their assessment starts from their first day in camp.
His words, “Don’t borrow money or use your personal money to execute projects.”
“For you to win the NYSC President’s National Hounours Award, your assessment starts from your first day in camp and you must have excelled in all the four cardinal programmes of the NYSC namely; Orientation Course, Primary Assignment, Community Development Service, and Winding-Up/Passing-Out.”
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Sweet Potato [AuDio]
- TripleMG – Osho ft Iyanya & Tekno [AuDio]
- Mani Lapussh – I Confess [AuDio]
- Phyno – Good Die Young [AuDio]
- Dj Baddo – Best Of Olamide [MixTape]
- Reminisce ft Wizkid – Eleniyan [AuDio]
- SolidStar – Negotiate [AuDio]
- Erigga – Cable ft Skally Normal [AuDio]
- Seyi Shay – Crazy ft Wizkid [AuDio]
- Akon – Frosh ft D’Banj [AuDio]
- LayLow – See You Again [AuDio]