Justice Mojisola Olatoregun of a Federal High Court in Lagos today declined to grant an application by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission EFCC seeking to seize the funds in 15 bank accounts linked to former first lady, Mrs Patience Jonathan. According to the EFCC, the funds are $8,435,788.84 and over N7.35bn.
The EFCC had filed an exparte application for the seizure of the funds, saying the funds were already subject to litigation before two other judges.
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Philkeyz, Yemi Alade & Bisa Kdei – Complicated [AuDio]
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Shadow – Trauma
- Kizz Daniel – Currently ft Olamide, Falz & LK Kuddy
- Omah Lay – Godly [AuDio]
- Stefflon Don – Can’t Let You Go Remix ft Tiwa Savage & Rema
- Edanos – Woman Crush Everyday