He recently revealed this while receiving the Minister of Women Affairs, Pauline Tallen, who paid a condolence visit to the Nigerian Air Force headquarters on Monday.
According to him, the aircraft had carried out several Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance missions in virtually all the theatres, including the North-East, North-West as well as the North-Central, so the crash was really shocking and sad.
He added that the deceased were all fine, well-trained, dedicated personnel who did not deserve to go so soon.
His words, “It was a sad Sunday for the entire NAF family, which had lost a set of fine, well-trained, dedicated personnel, who in the course of conducting Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance missions, had operated in virtually all theatres, including the North-East, North-West as well as the North-Central.”
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Yemi Alade – Enjoyment [AuDio]
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Alternate Sound & Dj Big N – Afro Jam Session 2021 [MixTape]
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- Buju – Testimony
- Akuchi – Whyne
- M-Plus – Gratitude ft J.Martins
- Jamopyper & Davido – Better Better (Remix)
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- Teeblaq – Gbemileke Remix ft Sound Sultan
- 2Baba & Falz – Rise Up