Fusing together Afrobeats, Pop and Carribean sounds, Twelve A.M shows off Crayon’s versatility while remaining true to his roots. With additional support from fellow West African hitmakers Rema and One Acen, Crayon warms us into the project with the smooth entry of ‘In Sync’ (produced by London), before picking up the tempo with Rema fuelled party hit ‘Too Correct’ (produced by Andre Vibez).
We are later introduced to the anticipated Summer 2021 Afrobeat anthem ‘Mandem’ which reveals the well complimented collaboration with UK songwriter and producer, One Acen, tying the tape together nicely with percussion filled track ‘Jackpot‘.
Today 21st of April, 2021, Crayon premieres the official music video for his latest trending track Too Correct. The song has been enjoying massive request and play since the release of Twelve A.M EP.
The new visuals for Too Correct is directed by Viktor Awuse..
Press Play & Feel the Vibe!
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Mani LaPussh – xClusive
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Ice Prince – Kolo ft Oxlade [AuDio]
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Naira Marley – Coming ft Busiswa
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- Seyi Shay & Yemi Alade – Pempe
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]