The fan tweeted last night “@JColeNC retweet me and I’ll buy Born Sinner. Don’t retweet me and I’ll kill my lil sister.”
Shortly after the threatening tweet, which refers to Cole’s new album … Cole did indeed retweet the message.
It’s unclear if the gun is real or where the twisted bastard behind the tweet actually lives. The account, which we’re not revealing, claims to be out of Saudi Arabia — but the truth is it could be anywhere in the world.
We reached out to police in North Carolina — where J. Cole lives — to see if they were investigating … but they hadn’t heard anything about it.
We also contacted Twitter headquarters … a rep said the company doesn’t comment on individual accounts to protect privacy
- Simi – Duduke [AuDio]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- 2Baba – Opo ft Wizkid [AuDio]
- Dj Highbee – Best Of Wande Coal [MixTape]
- DJ Tunez – Pami ft Wizkid, Adekunle Gold & Omah Lay
- TripleMG – Osho ft Iyanya & Tekno [AuDio]
- Phyno – Good Die Young [AuDio]
- DJ Maphorisa & Wizkid – Good Love [ViDeo]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]