The fan tweeted last night “@JColeNC retweet me and I’ll buy Born Sinner. Don’t retweet me and I’ll kill my lil sister.”
Shortly after the threatening tweet, which refers to Cole’s new album … Cole did indeed retweet the message.
It’s unclear if the gun is real or where the twisted bastard behind the tweet actually lives. The account, which we’re not revealing, claims to be out of Saudi Arabia — but the truth is it could be anywhere in the world.
We reached out to police in North Carolina — where J. Cole lives — to see if they were investigating … but they hadn’t heard anything about it.
We also contacted Twitter headquarters … a rep said the company doesn’t comment on individual accounts to protect privacy
- Nandy – Leo Leo ft Koffi Olomide
- Asake – Mr Money (Remix) ft Zlatan & Peruzzi
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- Becky G & Burna Boy – Rotate
- Killertunes – Light Up ft Walshy Fire, Sha Sha & Like Mike
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Deejay J Masta – Amapiano Mix (Lagos To Jozi)
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]