This time around, it’s one of the best actors we have around, OC Ukeje. OC in a new interview with Ynaija reveals how he had lots of school mothers because he was quite handsome then and his crush in the entertainment industry at the moment is Chidinma Ekile. Enjoy!
Okay now knowing that you were ‘cute’ meant you had a lot of crushes on girls right?
OC Ukeje: Well I had, and you know because of the school mother concept I had a lot of girls who wanted to be my school mothers. At a time, I think I had three of them and one was a hausa chick, her name just barely skipped my mind but yeah I had school mothers.
Then one of the girls that I had a huge crush on, her older sister was like my school aunty, her name I remember clearly ‘Teni‘ because her sister was my classmate and I a huge crush on her because she was super cute he name was ‘Toyin Alabi’ I don’t know if she is married now, she probably is, but you know that’s how it went.
Who is your crush in the entertainment industry at the moment?
OC Ukeje: I would say Chidinma Ekile, she is all forms of cute.
- Simi – Duduke [AuDio]
- DJ Tunez – Pami ft Wizkid, Adekunle Gold & Omah Lay
- 2Baba – Opo ft Wizkid [AuDio]
- Dj Highbee – Best Of Wande Coal [MixTape]
- Burna Boy – RockStar (Reggae version) [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- DJ Kaywise – What Type Of Dance ft Mayorkun, Naira Marley & Zlatan
- Phyno – Good Die Young [AuDio]
- Burna Boy – Rockstar [AuDio]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]