To counter this move, Danny Young has now decided to sue the Mavin Records singer for copyright infringement and he wants the sun of 200 Million Naira.
Danny Young’s Creative Legal team filed a lawsuit against the “Kele Kele Love” crooner and Don Jazzy’s record label recently and are willing to go all the way with it.
Danny wants to be rewarded for the female singer resorting to unlawful theft of his 2009 single titled “Oju tiwon”
The lawsuit (Suit No: FHC/L/CS/230/2019) was filed at the Federal High Court, Lagos, on the 13th day of February, 2019.
See snapshots below.
- Dj Stiphbami - Naija New Skool Love Wave [MiXTape]
- DJ Baddo - All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Burna Boy - Tonight [AuDio]
- Tiwa Savage – One [AuDio]
- Nsico Michaels - Yak Aba (Let It Be) ft Devyn Rose, Rina, O'giveR, Danny P, JSongz & Sa'Shay [AuDio]
- D'Banj, Femi Kuti, Fally Ipupa, Omawumi, Diamond & more - Cocoa Na Chocolate [AuDio]
- Shadow - No Rack No Snakes [AuDio]