She recently had her say while speaking to the press, and fans have been reacting.
According to her, there is no such thing like a divorce going on between her and her husband, and she only got rid of the tattoo because it had been on her wrist for a long time.
Victoria added that fans should ignore the speculation because they are just not true.
Her words, “I had these tattoos a long long time ago and they just weren’t particularly delicate.”
“Mine were just a little bit thick and they were bleeding a little bit and they just weren’t as pretty. They just didn’t look so nice. It doesn’t mean anything more than that.”
“The media started to speculate, was I leaving my husband? No. I was just a bit sick of the tattoo. It’s as simple as that.”
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
- Dj Kamol – Crazy Gyration ft Skailey Normal [AuDio]
- Mr. Charis – All Back ft Zouwrah [AuDio]
- Burna Boy – Celebrate [AuDio]
- Dj Slam – Fresh MixTape vol.1
- Dj Ehyo – the Voluntary Mixtape
- Reminisce ft Wizkid – Eleniyan [AuDio]
- Ruggedman – Tough Guy [AuDio]
- Victony & Tempoe – Soweto
- Burna Boy – Alone
- Dj Bless – Naija Party [Mixtape]
- Dj Baddo – Best Of 2Face [MixTape]
- DJ Davisy – Best Of Olamide [MixTape]