Whether her experience on Nigerian Idol was responsible for how long she stayed in the BBNaija house
No, it was completely different. Idol was a musical show where we basically sang when we were asked to. But BBNaija was very different and besides, I wasn’t the only one who had been on a reality show. Efe, Bisola and Jon all had the experience.
Why the N25million wasn’t the main motivation for her being on the show
When my mentor visited me on the show, he said winners do not go for the money. The money comes to them. Money is a motivational factor but it wasn’t really my goal.
On her sisterhood with TBoss
The day the Kemen issue started was what marked my relationship with TBoss. When the housemates did not take her own side, I felt it wasn’t fair so I just wanted to hear from her. I was happy I was there for her all through the show. She never ‘rode’ me and even outside the house we are still friends.
On her relationship with Bassey outside the house
Bassey and I are working and I know that we are making progress. I know his girlfriend so we just have an understanding. I connect very well with Bassey creatively.
Recall, 5 days ago, Debie-rise shared an intimate photo of her and Bassey and wrote “Debie Rise X Black Bassey” Days To The Announcement👫” and in another she wrote “Bassey and I will make the announcement at the show.. See ya..”
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Dj Kamol – Crazy Gyration ft Skailey Normal [AuDio]
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Olamide & Phyno – Ladi ft Lil Kesh [AuDio]
- 2Baba – Opo ft Wizkid [AuDio]
- DJ Baddo – Best Of Fireboy Mix 2020
- Ginger Breadman – School Of The Hard Knock [AuDio]
- Wizkid & Akon – Escape [AuDio]
- Johnny Drille & LadiPoe – Hold On [AuDio]
- Dj Baddo – Best of Mr Eazi and Tekno [MixTape]