Ibraham recently revealed this to the press while speaking on the negative effects banditry has impacted on farmers’ productivity and food availability, accessibility, and affordability.
According to him, smallholder farmers, especially those who have to feed the nation over the years are currently left to their fate as the attacks, apprehension, and agitation continue to hold farmers hostage.
He added that a collaboration between the government at state and federal levels to bulldoze the hideouts of the bandits can end their nefarious activities in the country.
His words, “I still subscribe to the dictum that the forests provide a safe haven to the bandits and so should be defoliated and sectorally bulldozed.”
“I am not going to lazily blame anyone for the incessant banditry in Nigeria at this point without proof.”
“I recommend the complete decimation of these criminals first and foremost.”
“Without resorting to any blame game unless some arrested and interrogated among them (bandits) point to anyone encouraging them to engage in the dastardly act.”
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Hanu Jay & Mayorkun – Insane
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Rema – Soundgasm
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- TMP – KIZO ft Bella Shmurda
- Fanzy Papaya – ParacetaMoney
- Oritse Femi – Baby ft Iyanya
- Olamide – PonPon ft Fave
- Patoranking – Celebrate Me
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]