Designer Emmy Collins who is fast becoming a critic regularly goes on his blog to analyse the happenings, style and fashion in the lives of celebrities. This time, he chose to write on Lola Okoye’s traditional wedding make-up and why baring her cleavage is wrong.
Read his write up below…
I love Lola’s make up absolutely and must give accolades to Banke Meshida-Lawal. I don’t know about you guys but I believe this is quality. I don’t see rainbow colour all over her face. This is all the make-up you need on your face at any particular time ladies. Anything more will be over-doing it. However, I must say that Lola exposed too much cleavage in this image. I can’t imagine too many guys not ogling those twins so ladies it is extremely tacky to expose too much cleavage/boobs at anytime not to talk of your wedding day. Ladies, this cleavage thing going on right here is a no no especially on your special day as you don’t want more people talking about your cleavage/twins than are talking about your wedding. Me I know talk say make una go hide inside burqa o unless your tradition demands and you agree with it. This cleavage exposure here is so Cosy Orjiakor-ish.
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Hanu Jay & Mayorkun – Insane
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Rema – Soundgasm
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- TMP – KIZO ft Bella Shmurda
- Fanzy Papaya – ParacetaMoney
- Oritse Femi – Baby ft Iyanya
- Olamide – PonPon ft Fave
- Patoranking – Celebrate Me
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]