Nollywood actress, Bidemi Kosoko has reacted to the eviction of BBNaija housemate, Diane today.
Bidemi could not understand why Diane lasted that long as she felt she was not offering much.
See what she shared,
Do you agree?
Bidemi is Jide Kosoko’s daughter. Omoba Jide Kosoko is a Nigerian actor. He began his professional career at age 10 and has remained in the Nollywood industry for more than five decades. Jide is one of the pioneers of the Yoruba movies and has featured in numerous films.
He was born on January 12, 1954 in Lagos to the Kosoko royal family of Lagos Island. He studied business administration at Yaba College of Technology. He began his acting career as a child actor in 1964 in a television production Makanjuola. He has featured in several Nollywood movies of both English and Yoruba Languages.
The young Kosoko grew up in Ebute Metta and was inspired by the success of Hubert Ogunde to go into acting, when an acquaintance who was working with the Ifelodun Traveling theatre troupe invited him to audition for a role in Makanjuola, a tele-movie, Kosoko accepted the invitation, he auditioned and was chosen for the role, playing a played a character called Alabi. Kosoko continued with acting, he performed with the Awada Kerikeri group consisting of Sunday Omobolanle, Lanre Hassan and Oga Bello, and had guest appearances on the T.V. Show, New Masquerade. In 1972, he formed his own group theatre troupe.
He has written and produced his own films and stage plays including Ogun Ahoyaya. Kosoko became visible during the Video film era, producing his own film, Asiri n la in 1992, starring in Asewo to re Mecca and Tunde Kelani’s Ti Oluwa Ni’Le part 2.
He is married to two wives; Karimat and Henrietta with children and grandchildren.
- Nandy – Leo Leo ft Koffi Olomide
- Asake – Mr Money (Remix) ft Zlatan & Peruzzi
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Deejay J Masta – Amapiano Mix (Lagos To Jozi)
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Killertunes – Light Up ft Walshy Fire, Sha Sha & Like Mike
- Becky G & Burna Boy – Rotate
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]