This remake is an Afro-fusion tune with different African elements and strings sounds that has got Spax‘s production imprints.
Spax is a Nigerian music producer that brings feelings, emotions into music production. He does his own Afrobeat from a whole different angle, infusing different sounds.
When asked about his production he shared;
Organic that is one-word men, music is a feeling for me if am not feeling it no matter how excited people around me is I don’t work on it making music for me I see it as a blank canvas to paint on like I’m about to make a piece so there’s no format like starting with a kick or a trumpet I have had productions that I tell the artist you have an idea of the vocals right? I just record the idea no piano nothing. It takes months sometimes so when they call to ask what’s up I tell them “it has not come to me” it has to tell me something you know it’s very easy for me to just pull up Alkaida clap and put kongas to make a beat in 10 minutes but for everything to stand out to get the best of me the song has to appeal to me one, the vibe has to come to me naturally
Listen Up & Feel the Vibe!
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Ice Prince – Kolo ft Oxlade [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Rema – Beamer (Bad Boyz) [AuDio]
- Crayon – Jackpot ft Bella Shmurda
- Masterkraft & Phyno – Egbon
- Chiké – Forever (Gyakie Cover)
- Dj Baddo – Best of Mr Eazi and Tekno [MixTape]