He recently recounted how his wife’s water broke prematurely when she was pregnant with his baby girl, and Nigerians have been reacting.
According to him, the doctor even advised he and his wife to terminate her pregnancy, but after a second opinion, they decided to keep her.
The lyricist added that he is happy that his family didn’t stop fighting, and his baby didn’t stop kicking.
His words, ”My darling daughter KachimSideh, On May 29th , mummy’s water broke prematurely at 6 months and the hospital advised us to terminate. They advised that it was medically impossible to save a baby at 23 weeks and mummy had lost all her amniotic fluid from a rupture on her sack.”
“We didn’t stop fighting.You never stopped kicking. We decided to seek a second opinion from @reddingtonlagos and on June 18th 2020, you came into our lives, weighing 975 grammes , under a 1kg.”
You spent months in the NiCU incubators, And God never left your side for a second. Sideh Nwa! You fought so hard to be alive and today..We celebrate your First Birthday. We are so proud to be your parents. We are so blessed to be here with you.
The joy you bring to our lives can never be described with words. You are a very Special Child, and our God Almighty will continue to bless and protect you.
You will grow into greatness.
We are raising you absolutely in God’s image.
Happy Birthday my Child.”
- DJ STiphBami – Beats and Juice (BJ 2021)
- Chike, Gyakie & Fiokee – Follow You
- Zinoleesky – Gone Far
- Jamopyper – O Nana ft Olamide
- Naira Marley – First Time in America
- Mayorkun – Back in Office
- Chike & Ada Ehi – Watching All Over Me
- Alternate Sound & Dj Big N – Afro Jam Session 2021 [MixTape]
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Phyno – Stacks
- Magixx – Love Don’t Cost A Dime