The council recently had its say via a press statement, and Nigerians have been reacting.
According to WAEC, they are aware that these individuals perpetrate their dastardly acts through various social media platforms, such as blogs, Facebook, WhatsApp, and Telegram, and they can only warn parents/students to not take their word for it.
The council added that these unpatriotic individuals only see WASSCE as a business venture and avenue to make money, thereby they aim to deceive innocent and gullible candidates.
“The council is equally aware that these individuals perpetrate their dastardly acts through various social media platforms, such as blogs, Facebook, WhatsApp, and Telegram.”
“These unpatriotic individuals see WASSCE and other examinations as a business venture and avenue to make money, thereby deceiving innocent and gullible candidates and their parents. They lure candidates and their parents by proposing shortcuts to examination success. They lie to them that WAEC questions can be accessed earlier than the due date. This is nothing but a lie from the pit of hell.”
“Please, for the avoidance of doubt and for the benefit of the general public, this is not true. The council works hard to put firm security measures in place to protect the integrity of its test items.”
“Unfortunately, some candidates have fallen prey to the ‘trash’ being served on these rogue platforms. They no longer read their books because of the promise of access to WAEC questions. This is a very sad and dangerous development.”
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
- Dj Clatiny ft Terry G – Special Hype Mixtape vol.8
- DJ Samlegxy – Woju Movement [MixTape]
- Dj Bolux – Best of Burna Boy [MixTape]
- DJ Neptune – Sounds Of Neptune (Afrobeat Lockdown Mix)
- DJ Kaywise – Cheers To 2022 Mix
- Stan Slim – Green Light ft Adama & Lost Pearl [AuDio]
- Reekado Banks – Corner [AuDio]
- May D – I Wanna Know [AuDio]
- 7 of the saddest Nigerian songs released in the last ten years
- Faze – Your Daughter [AuDio + ViDeo]
- Wande Coal – Again [AuDio]
- Omah Lay – Lo Lo [AuDio]