This was recently revealed in a statement issued by Commissioner of Health, Dr Amina Mohammed Baloni, and Nigerians have been reacting.
According to her, the Kaduna State Covid-19 Taskforce, chaired by the Deputy Governor, Dr. Hadiza Sabuwa Balarabe, has reviewed the Covid status of the state and welcomes the declining rate of infections being recorded of recent, so no new activity can be allowed to trigger the numbers again.
She then hailed citizens for their role in helping to reduce infection rates in recent days, while adding that they should keep it up.
Her words, “We commend citizens for their role in helping to reduce infection rates in recent days and urged them to continue to observe the necessary precautions, including avoiding non-essential travel, wearing facemasks in public, maintaining physical distancing and avoiding large gatherings.”
“However, while infection rates are falling, they can rise again as we witnessed in Nigeria from late 2020 and as many countries across the world are painfully experiencing with fresh waves of mass infections.”
‘’This is why parties and large events remain prohibited, and event venues, clubs and bars are reminded that they not yet permitted to resume operations.”
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Hanu Jay & Mayorkun – Insane
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Rema – Soundgasm
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- TMP – KIZO ft Bella Shmurda
- Fanzy Papaya – ParacetaMoney
- Oritse Femi – Baby ft Iyanya
- Olamide – PonPon ft Fave
- Patoranking – Celebrate Me
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]