KPPA General Manager, Mr Sikiru Oyinloye, recently revealed this at a news conference in Ilorin, and Nigerians have been reacting.
According to him, Nigerians should ignore the false reports because they were not in any way involved in the construction of the Ummul Khairah Memorial Central Mosque in the area.
He added that the owners of the mosque and church simply had a mutual agreement that both worship centres should operate side-by-side.
His words, “The CTO implies that such buildings or shops can be demolished anytime by the authority after serving the occupier a seven-day notice to vacate.”
“As at the time they were presented with the CTO document by the Kwara State Ministry of Housing and Urban Development, they were also given prototype of what to construct.”
“It is mandatory for all land owners to approach the KPPA for advice before erecting any structure on their land.”
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Mani LaPussh – xClusive
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Ice Prince – Kolo ft Oxlade [AuDio]
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Naira Marley – Coming ft Busiswa
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- Seyi Shay & Yemi Alade – Pempe
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]