E! Network has announced another ‘Keeping Up With The Kardashians’ spin-off entitled, ‘Dash Dolls’.
The network says the brand new unscripted series, which will be executive produced by Kris Jenner, Kim, Khloe and Kourtney Kardashian, will follow up with the employees of the sisters’ Dash boutiques across USA.
Reality TV fans have kept up with the Kardashians for years, and now they’ll have a chance to see more antics from inside their world.
Reports say the store-based series will also feature Khloe’s best friend Malika Haqq and her twin sister Khadijah, as well as other ‘young, fun and hot employees, as they navigate the hectic life of a twentysomething in Hollywood, while representing the Kardashian brand’.
In a deal reportedly worth almost $US20 million, the cable network has ordered eight episodes of the new reality show, while extending Kim and co’s flagship series ‘Keeping Up With The Kardashians’ for a further three years.
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Mr P & Tiwa Savage – I Do [AuDio]
- Rema – Ginger Me [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]
- Crayon – Jackpot ft Bella Shmurda
- Wizkid & Akon – Escape [AuDio]
- BOJ – Emotions
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape