The commission recently revealed this in its notice of Minor and Extraordinary Review of Tariffs for Electricity Transmission and Distribution Companies.
According to NERC, the review is meant for Nigeria’s 11 power distribution companies, and it would hold in July.
NERC added that the extraordinary tariff review was as a result of changes in inflation, foreign exchange, gas prices, available generation capacity and capital expenditure.
The notice read, “Further to the above, the commission held series of public hearings and stakeholder consultations in the first quarter of 2020 on the Extraordinary Tariff Review Applications of the 11 electricity distribution companies to consider their respective five-year Performance Improvement Plans.”
What do you think?
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Patoranking – Celebrate Me
- Hanu Jay & Mayorkun – Insane
- Oritse Femi – Baby ft Iyanya
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- Olamide – PonPon ft Fave
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- Rema – Soundgasm
- TMP – KIZO ft Bella Shmurda
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Fanzy Papaya – ParacetaMoney