Speaking with SunNews, the curvaceous actress revealed she would like a guy with a ‘bad boy’ personality as opposed to the gentle, loving and kindhearted man, most women crave for.
Below are some excerpts from the interview:
How would you describe the year 2017 career wise?
The year has been great so far; full of positive energy. Career wise, it has been a bit slow but surely we will get there.
Have the new faces relegated you to the background?
Of course, no. It is because I am venturing into other personal things.
New things like..?
New things like fashion designing. I’ve just started a clothing line called ODÓT. It’s basically business.
Can you date or marry an entertainer?
I can’t say who I can marry or who I can’t marry. Whoever God says is mine, is mine, be he an entertainer, engineer, doctor or pastor. My kind of man must be God-fearing. He must be respectful and caring, with a little bad boy character, obviously not a bore, a man that can love me right.
What does love mean to you?
To me, love means respect, care, understanding, patience, tolerance and trust.
- Simi – Duduke [AuDio]
- Dj Baddo – Best of Mr Eazi and Tekno [MixTape]
- 2Baba – Opo ft Wizkid [AuDio]
- Dj Baddo – Foreign [MixTape]
- Dj Highbee – Best Of Wande Coal [MixTape]
- Phyno – Good Die Young [AuDio]
- 4X4 ft Davido – Baby Dance [AuDio + ViDeo]
- Burna Boy – RockStar (Reggae version) [AuDio]
- DJ Kaywise – What Type Of Dance ft Mayorkun, Naira Marley & Zlatan
- DJ Tunez – Pami ft Wizkid, Adekunle Gold & Omah Lay