He recently had his say via the Minister of Police Affairs, Alhaji Muhammad Dingyadi during the meeting of the National Security Council (NSC) at the State House, Abuja.
According to him, the Federal Government would continue to dialogue with relevant stakeholders to ensure peaceful and harmonious socio-economic environment across Nigeria.
He added that the government would keep listening to Nigerians while carrying them along on all decisions.
His words, “What we are saying is that government will continue to dialogue, it will continue to listen and will continue to carry all stakeholders along in ensuring that there is no repeat of what happened that destroyed a lot of property, public and private, individuals in this country.”
The meeting noted with concern the increasing cases of armed banditry particularly in the North-West and North Eastern parts of the country.
“The meeting agreed to be more proactive in dealing with the situation in a more decisive manner.
“The meeting thanked the president for the concern which he has shown in repositioning the police to perform more effectively.
“President reassured that all stakeholders will be involved in the process of maintaining peace in the country, particularly the youth, community leaders, traditional rulers, politicians, public servants, religious leaders etc.’’
- DJ Baddo – Best Of Fireboy Mix 2020
- Dj Lahboceery – Abena Mix
- Dj Lahboceery – South Africa & Nigeria NonStop Mix
- Dj Lahboceery – Megamix Vol.2
- Overall – Iyawo Mi [AuDio]
- Omah Lay – Confession [AuDio]
- WurlD – Chop N Pray [AuDio]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Danny Boy – Come Over [AuDio + ViDeo]
- Omah Lay – Godly [AuDio]
- King Perryy – Waist ft Kizz Daniel [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]