9ice’s former boss, ID Cabassa has spoken up about saying they paved the way for the younger upcoming generation to hit it big in the industry.
According to the music producer, it’s all a lie and most times, if u check, these celebrities never did anything to assist the upcoming ones.
His words, “When people carry a sense of entitlement they lack gratitude… Because when u do the little u can for them they still feel they deserve more… Entitlement breeds pride that founded on ignorance (Over estimation of self)… Entitled folks brings no value to d table but wants to command respect/attention bcos of their false evaluation which exist only in their head.”
If I do something small for u and u can’t see reasons to appreciate it… YOU ARE AN INGRATE… Entitlement is d reason we have many baba in the game that are complaining about d Young folks doing great stuff… They come with phrases like “we paved the way” please dear friend “SHUT UP” Which way did u pave and for who??? The very selfish ones says this a lot and I marvelled at d lies bcos we know u “ate alone”…. Hmm”
- DJ Maphorisa & Wizkid – Good Love [ViDeo]
- David Jones David – Jingle Bell [AuDio]
- DJ Tunez & Wizkid – Cool Me Down [AuDio]
- Moelogo – Koshi [AuDio]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Simi – Duduke [AuDio]
- WurlD & Sarz – Focus [AuDio]
- Reminisce – Over 2.5 [AuDio]
- Mani Lapussh – I Confess [AuDio]
- Tiwa Savage – One [AuDio]