Recall that the pair recently decided to end their marriage after Erica, who is pregnant with their second child filed for divorce.
According to TMZ reports, Safaree is ready to give Erica their primary home, but he has denied her request to have primary custody of their daughter Safire, and their unborn child.
TMZ added that Safaree has maintained that he wants consistent and uninterrupted parenting and visitation with his kids.
Safaree Lloyd Samuels (born July 4, 1981) is a Jamaican-American rapper, songwriter and television personality. Samuels started his musical career in the group the Hoodstars in the early 2000s alongside a then-unknown Nicki Minaj.
Samuels is also known as a solo artist. In 2016, he joined the cast of the VH1 reality show, Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood. In 2017, he moved back to his hometown of New York City and joined the Love & Hip Hop: New York cast.
Born to Jamaican immigrant parents, Safaree Lloyd Samuels was born in the Brooklyn borough of New York City on July 4, 1981. He has two sisters, Shaneequa and Samantha Samuels. He attended Midwood High School.
Samuels started his musical career in the group the Hoodstars, formed in the early 2000s with rappers Nicki Minaj, Lou$tar and Seven Up.
- DJ STiphBami – Beats and Juice (BJ 2021)
- Chike, Gyakie & Fiokee – Follow You
- Zinoleesky – Gone Far
- Jamopyper – O Nana ft Olamide
- Naira Marley – First Time in America
- Chike & Ada Ehi – Watching All Over Me
- Alternate Sound & Dj Big N – Afro Jam Session 2021 [MixTape]
- Mayorkun – Back in Office
- Phyno – Stacks
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Magixx – Love Don’t Cost A Dime