He recently revealed that the government is right for freezing bank accounts of #EndSARS protesters.
According to him, as regards the decision of the apex bank to freeze accounts of some protesters, the buck stops at the president’s desk and the protesters must face the full wrath of the law for their actions.
He added that this country has only one president and one constitution, and the citizens must always remember that we are governed by laws that must be respected.
His words, “This country has only one president and has only one constitution. President Muhammadu Buhari is responsible for his government. The buck stops on his table.”
“We are a country governed by laws. There is a constitution —under section 33— that clearly defines the rights of citizens to freely protest in a peaceful way but where a peaceful protest turns into riot, violence and looting, there is a law and order duty to be performed.
“Everyone witnessed the massive looting of public and private properties particularly in Lagos, Calabar, Plateau, Taraba and some other states, even the FCT.”
“Now, the laws of the country must be allowed to decide, to rule on wrongdoing on the part of anybody.
“I am not particular about any celebrity or promoter but this country has been harmed enormously and people should be prepared to account for what they did.”
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Mani LaPussh – xClusive
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Ice Prince – Kolo ft Oxlade [AuDio]
- Basketmouth – Pepper Soup ft Duncan Mighty & Ice Prince
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- Davido – Risky ft Popcaan [AuDio]
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]