Brede Hangeland the former Crystal Palace teammate of Togolese forward Emmanuel Adebayor, reveals that he is lazy.
This revelation was made when speaking on a Norwegian radio show Heia football.
�I only played with him for six months but here’s a quick story. I was playing for Fulham and he played for Spurs.
‘We were attacking and I was marking Adebayor in the midfield. He suddenly said, �Ahhh, I’m hungry.” I replied, �What?”
‘I can’t wait for the game to finish, I’m so hungry,’ he said. Do you know a good restaurant in London, Hangeland?’
The retired footballer witnessed Adebayor’s unappeasable again when they re united at Selhurst park.
�Later when he came to Palace I started to realise where this came from. When we had strength workouts he would sit in the gym with just a cup of coffee and a muffin. He was being paid by [Manchester] City, Tottenham and Palace at the same time, and he was sitting in the gym drinking coffee. Incredible natural talent, but very lazy.’
Hmmm! Hope this revelation won’t hurt Adebayors chance of getting back into top English teams.
- Tentik – Recognize Now or Famz Later MixTape
- Limbuzee – Big Dreams ft Erigga [AuDio]
- Tiwa Savage – Dangerous Love [AuDio]
- Stogie T – Dunno ft Nasty C [AuDio]
- DJ Maphorisa & Wizkid – Good Love [ViDeo]
- Dj Highbee – Best Of Wande Coal [MixTape]
- David Jones David – Jingle Bell [AuDio]
- Erigga – AYEME ft Yungzee [AuDio + ViDeo]
- Sound Sultan – Fayaa Fayaa ft Duktor Sett [AuDio]
- Simi – Duduke [AuDio]