He recently revealed this while speaking in Ado Ekiti as he signed into law six bills including the state Legislative (Fund Management) Bill, the Judiciary (Fund Management) Bill and the Creation of Local Council Development Areas (Amendment) Bill.
According to him, signing the bills into law will definitely codify existing arrangements between the three arms of government on revenue allocation.
He then constituted a seven-member LCDA implementation committee headed by the Attorney General and Commissioner for Justice, Mr Olawale Fapohunda, saddled with the responsibility of overseeing the process for the establishment of the LCDAS.
What do you think?
- DJ STiphBami – Beats and Juice (BJ 2021)
- B Red – Lady ft Yemi Alade
- YCee – Aunty Lovina ft Patoranking
- Alternate Sound & Dj Big N – Afro Jam Session 2021 [MixTape]
- King Six – These Days
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Skales – I Dey Miss You ft Imanse
- Saskay – 5quad
- Basketmouth & Buju – Your Body
- Pere – Hope ft Damonica
- White Money – Your Life