A federal high Court sitting in Abuja has cleared the former minister of involvement in a fraud case involving her associate Jide Omokore.
On Wednesday september 20 2017, in a court proceeding, Justice Nnamdi Dimgba neglected the motion to name the former minister as a defendant in a fraud case of $1.6 billion. The EFCC had done all they could to make her a defendant of the eight-count charge, but she beat them to it by filing an application disagreeing that the agency did not give her the liberty to defend herself.
The EFCC obtained court ruling which ordered the agency to seize properties and funds linked to the former minister. This case resurfaced after a protesters of the Our Mumu Don Do �staged a two day protest at the head office of the EFCC, abuja, demanding�Repatriation of the former minister who has been linked to so many corruption cases and is presently facing a two years prosecution for alleged bribery, corruption and money laundering in London.
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Seyi Shay & Yemi Alade – Pempe
- Ice Prince – Kolo ft Oxlade [AuDio]
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Coming ft Busiswa
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Chidinma – Jehovah Overdo [AuDio + ViDeo]
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Tekno & Mafikizolo – Enjoy (Remix)