Afrobeat legend Femi Anikulapo-Kuti broke the world record for longest single note played on a saxophone on Sunday evening, May 7, 2017.
Femi Kuti broke Kenny G’s year 1997 45mins 37 secs record with a fantastic 46mins 38secs long play at the Sunday Jump event at Africa Shrine, Agidingbi, Lagos.
The record was broken in the presence of a large audience that included Sen. Ben Murray-Bruce, the deputy high commissioners of Netherlands and The United Kingdom, reports Femi’s sister, Yeni.
�Femi did it at 55 years old,” his sister, Yeni said on Instagram.
She also said the �Sorry Sorry” crooner would be attempting the feat again in two weeks time in the presence of the Guinness World Records officials, so it can go into the books.
TeleGram: Join Telegram Group
- Dj Lahboceery – South Africa & Nigeria NonStop Mix
- Dj Lahboceery – Megamix Vol.2
- DJ Neptune – Sounds Of Neptune [Amapiano Lock Down Mix]
- Mizta Wynas – No JoY [AuDio]
- Phyno – Speak Life (On God) [ViDeo]
- 1da Banton – Foreigner [AuDio + Video]
- Cheque – Satisfied [AuDio]