The Grammy-nominated singer was recently seen marching on the street alongside other protesters in Ajuwon.
As you already know, Femi Kuti has always been a known activist who has never hesitated to use his voice against the ill effects of the Nigerian society.
Reports have also said the musician recently negotiated the release of some captured protesters in the state.
What do you think?
The Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS) is a Nigerian Police Force unit under the Force Criminal Investigation and Intelligence Department headed by the Deputy Inspector General of Police Anthony Ogbizi. Since 2012, SARS has come under controversy for being linked to acts of extortion, torture, framing and blackmail.
The Special Anti-Robbery Squad was founded in 1992 by former police commissioner Simeon Danladi Midenda. The major reason SARS was formed was when Col. Rindam, a Nigerian Army Colonel was killed by police officers at a checkpoint in Lagos.
SARS is one of the 14 units in the Force Criminal Investigation and Intelligence Department which was established to detain, investigate and prosecute people involved in crimes like armed robbery, kidnapping and other forms of crimes.
During its formation the Special Anti-Robbery Squad was known to operate covertly. SARS operatives were not allowed to wear police uniform, publicly carry guns or have walkie-talkies. They were given unmarked vehicles with sometimes no license plates or private plate numbers during duty.
- DJ Baddo – Best Of Fireboy Mix 2020
- Dj Lahboceery – Abena Mix
- Dj Lahboceery – South Africa & Nigeria NonStop Mix
- Dj Lahboceery – Megamix Vol.2
- Terry Apala – We No Want Sars [AuDio]
- Skales – Tell Us [AuDio]
- Simi – There For You ft Ms Banks [AuDio]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- May D – Molatiwa E (I Gasto Find You) [AuDio]
- Ajebo Hustlers – Barawo (Remix) ft Davido [ViDeo]