The National President, Mr. Anderson Ezeibe recently revealed this to the press, and Nigerians have been reacting.
According to him, FG is yet to pay 10 months arrears of the new minimum wage owed his members in Federal Polytechnics, and that cannot be tolerated.
He added that some state governments are also yet to implement the new wage for his members, and work cannot carry on with such a stance.
His words, “Reconstitute governing councils in all Federal Polytechnics and in State-owned Polytechnics where such is yet to be constituted.”
“Release owed Staff salaries in Abia, Ogun, Osun, Benue, Plateau, Edo and Cross River States and implement full salary payments in Sokoto, Kaduna, Adamawa and other institutions with such reports.”
“Release of promotion arrears in Federal Polytechnics and payment of same as well as annual increments in Adamawa, Plateau and other states with similar cases.”
“Withdrawal of the letter containing spurious, incoherent and unsubstantiated claims of PAYE tax liabilities in 19 Federal Polytechnics.”
“Ensure full implementation of the provisions of the Federal Polytechnics Act as well as its domestication in Adamawa, Kano, Sokoto, Abia, Niger and other states affected.”
“Stop attempts at forcing the ASUP members in Colleges of Agriculture out of the Union.'”
“And lastly implement the 65 years retirement age for academic Staff in State owned institutions like in Kano, Kaduna and other states institutions in the country.”
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Yemi Alade – Enjoyment [AuDio]
- Buju – Testimony
- Akuchi – Whyne
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- M-Plus – Gratitude ft J.Martins
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- Alternate Sound & Dj Big N – Afro Jam Session 2021 [MixTape]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- King Joel & Buju – Zombie
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]