She recently shared the pic via her social media page, and the world has been reacting.
In the picture, both Gabrielle and Dwayne showed off their matching trousers.
Check her out,
Gabrielle Monique Union-Wade (née Union; born October 29, 1972) is an American actress, voice artist, activist, and author. She began her career in the 1990s, appearing on television sitcoms, before landing supporting roles in teenage comedy films She’s All That and 10 Things I Hate About You (1999). Her breakthrough role was in the 2000 film Bring It On.
Union was born in Omaha, Nebraska, the daughter of Theresa (née Glass), a phone company manager and social worker, and Sylvester E. Union, a military sergeant.
She was raised Roman Catholic. During her childhood, she was taught to be “an independent woman, standing on my own two feet, and that’s the road I opted to take.”
According to Union, her mother taught her to have a “world perspective” and took her to a gay pride parade at the age of eight after the family moved to Pleasanton, California, where she attended Foothill High School.
- DJ STiphBami – Beats and Juice (BJ 2021)
- Falz – Oga ft Bontle Smith & Sayfar
- Davido – Champion Sound ft Focalistic
- Fanzy Papaya – Goal Goal ft Umu Obiligbo
- Dr Dolor – Notice
- L.A.X – Peru
- Alternate Sound & Dj Big N – Afro Jam Session 2021 [MixTape]
- Skiibii – Baddest Boy
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Ice Prince & Ckay – Shakara
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Omah Lay – Free My Mind