He recently had his say while speaking to the press, and Nigerians have been reacting.
According to him, the results of the election and subsequent emergence of Ahmed Ododo are a clear indication that the unity he has been preaching in the last seven years has finally yielded positive results.
He then thanked God and President Bola Tinubu for their support which gave birth to the victory of the APC in the November 11 governorship election.
His words, “The journey was full of ups and downs in the last seven years. But we thank God for the resounding victory. With all the obstacles before, during, and after the election, the APC came out stronger.
The time for everybody to carry his cross has come. Everybody will bear his father’s name because there is still a future.
In 2019, I won without ethnic agenda. I cautioned against tribal sentiments and asked that we desist from it before the election.
I was optimistic that the APC would win the November 11 governorship election. I wanted it to be a sweet victory, reason I cautioned against sentiments.”
The Igala nation are not tribalistic or racist. They are good people but majority are being misled by poor representation.
Time for Kogi State to consolidate on unity and security among other several achievements is now.”
- Dj Baddo – Best Of 2Face [MixTape]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Tekno – Alleluya [AuDio + Viral ViDeo]
- Sauti SoL – Isabella [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Joy / No Woman No Cry (Bob Marley Cover)
- Dj Sly – Naija MixTape (Freestyle)
- Dj Baddo – Best Of Terry G [MixTape]
- WizKid – Come Closer ft Drake [AuDio]
- Shuun Bebe – Who U Help [AuDio]
- Pasuma – Oloun O Je ft Qdot [AuDio]
- Flavour – Golibe (Acoustic Version) [AuDio]
- Awilo Longomba – Bundelele [AuDio]