Rumours have been flying around and we can’t help but assume that Kenyan rapper Prezzo and Nigerian pop singer Goldie are in a relationship.
Sources are now claiming the celebrity pair are planning to tie the knot.
Nothing is confirmed yet, but we have information they may have already picked a date: Saturday, February 9, 2013.
Those who claim to be insiders allege Prezzo has visited Goldie’s parent’s residence in Lagos to ask for their daughter’s hand in marriage. We could however, not immediately confirm this. And Goldie, who’s planning to release an ‘Africa Invasion’ album, insists she will no longer be commenting on her relationship with the Kenyan.
Goldie and Prez were last spotted last week at the Channel O ‘Hollywood Style House Party’ held in Lekki, Lagos. Before then, they attended late Pastor Bimbo Odukoya’s daughter Tolu’s wedding on November 3 dressed in matching blue traditional wear.
The couple have however remained mum about their steaming affair; and seem determined to leave it that way for now.
Goldie and Prezzo met up for the first time during the Big Brother Stargame this year and even though they ended their relationship on a sour note, they eventually linked up when Prezzo came begging
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Seyi Shay & Yemi Alade – Pempe
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Coming ft Busiswa
- Ice Prince – Kolo ft Oxlade [AuDio]
- Chidinma – Jehovah Overdo [AuDio + ViDeo]
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Tekno & Mafikizolo – Enjoy (Remix)