Yari believes the pension policy cannot be changed but he has decided to keep mute about it so that he would not be accused of distracting the current government.
According to him, one thing is for sure, Matawalle cannot stop him from getting benefits that are his well-deserved rights.
He added that he has decided to not say much about it for now.
His words, “About the pension policy, government cannot change this policy for now but I promised I won’t say anything for now.
“I don’t want to comment on what is happening in Zamfara State but a time will come when everything will be put on the table. For now, we will allow him (the governor) so that he will not say we are distracting him from governance.”
“As a one-time Chief Security Officer of the state, I know what the issue of security entails. I know the predicament of the security and that of state when it comes to the issue of security.
“So, I don’t know whether to continue to change security chiefs will be the solution or getting the right equipment for them or facilities to deal with situation”
“We have come to visit the party’s National Chairman on the issue of Supreme Court after the judgment and also intimidation by the opposition PDP who are making noise about the issue.”
“If the PDP makes noise on issue of Imo what about Zamfara, what are we going to say, did we make any protest? We did not come out to the streets to protest after Nigerians said the judgment of Zamfara was a miscarriage of justice.”
- DJ Baddo – Best Of Fireboy Mix 2020
- Dj Lahboceery – Abena Mix
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- King Perryy – Waist ft Kizz Daniel [AuDio]
- Dj Lahboceery – South Africa & Nigeria NonStop Mix
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Tekno – Enjoy [AuDio]
- Dj Lahboceery – Megamix Vol.2
- Yemi Alade – Deceive ft Rudeboy [AuDio]
- Omah Lay – My Bebe [AuDio]
- Omah Lay – Confession [AuDio]
- Overall – Iyawo Mi [AuDio]