The musician believes it is really sad to see racism and tribalism within the same race when we should’ve moved past it already.
According to her, banning motorcycles in several parts of Lagos state is a wrong move and the governor has to lift the ban.
She added that the seizing and damaging of peoples bikes is not acceptable because these are Nigerians that are just trying to feed.
See what she shared,
Do you agree?
Hadiza Blell, better known by her stage name Di’Ja, is a Nigerian singer and songwriter. She is currently signed to Mavin Records. In 2009, she released her first single “Rock Steady”, which was nominated for Best Urban/R&B Single at the 2009 Canadian Radio Music Awards. Moreover, she won the Best New Artist award at the 2008 Beat Music Awards.
Di’Ja has lived in Nigeria, Sierra Leone, the United States and Canada. Her mother is from Northern Nigeria and her father is from Sierra Leone. Di’Ja’s received a joint degree in biology and psychology.
Her music career started in 2008. In 2012, Di’Ja released several singles, including “Dan’Iska (Rudebwoy)”, “Hold On (Ba Damuwa)” and “How Can We Be Friends”. On February 14, 2014, Di’Ja signed a record deal with Don Jazzy’s Mavin Records. “Yaro”, her first official single under the label was also released that same day. It infuses Hausa and Krio dialects in honour of her Nigerian and Sierra Leonean roots.
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Seyi Shay & Yemi Alade – Pempe
- Ice Prince – Kolo ft Oxlade [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Coming ft Busiswa
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Chidinma – Jehovah Overdo [AuDio + ViDeo]
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Tekno & Mafikizolo – Enjoy (Remix)