She recently had her say via her social media page, and Nigerians have been reacting.
According to her, there is now an obvious need for women to work and contribute economically in their homes, else it’ll always end in tears.
Esther added that men should also learn to allow their wives to work as being idle in a place like Nigeria is counterproductive.
His words, ”I know I might be shaking a small table today, but I will tell you the truth. Ladies open your ears , DONT JUST SIT AT HOME AND BE LAZYING AROUND, WORK. Learn a craft, sell something, pursue a career, do something.”
“Social media platform is here make good use of it, market your product , don’t just be on social media to see gist and do amebo, make good use of the media. you don’t need to have a shop before you start a business, start from your house and God will enlarge you.”
“Men please allow your wives do something, being a full house wife can be depressing o. God bless us all.”
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
- DJ STiphBami – Beats and Juice (BJ 2021)
- Tems – Crazy Tings
- Skales – I Dey Miss You ft Imanse
- Olamide & Eskeez – Loose It
- Jaywon – Las Last ft Seyi Vibez
- Alternate Sound & Dj Big N – Afro Jam Session 2021 [MixTape]
- DJ Latitude, Soundz & Fireboy DML – Peru (Amapiano Remix)
- 2Baba – Searching ft Bongos Ikwue
- L.A.X – Faster
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Tito Da.Fire – Kokoro [AuDio + ViDeo]