Super Falcons player, Asisat Oshoala has spoken about how disappointed she is to not lead Nigeria’s women’s team to the Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games.
Nigeria was sent packing after a game vs Cote d’Ivoire days back.
After helping the team vs Algeria, Oshoala’s solo effort cancelled Nani Kapho’s opener but it was not enough to secure qualification against the Ivorians.
Speaking on that recently, she said she is heartbroken and then apologised to Nigerians.
Her words, “It’s very disappointing and a real heartbreak for us,”
“Obviously, it’s what I was looking forward to. I’ve never played at the Olympics and it’s important for us to participate in it as a team.
“I actually thought this would be it – sadly it wasn’t meant to be. Four years is a very long time for us and I believe we’ve all learned a great lesson from this exit.
“Hopefully we can pick ourselves up on and off the field. We can only apologise to our fans and try to build on from here.”
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Mani LaPussh – xClusive
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Ice Prince – Kolo ft Oxlade [AuDio]
- Basketmouth – Pepper Soup ft Duncan Mighty & Ice Prince
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]
- Rema – Dumebi [AuDio]