Kemi Adetiba, has cleared the air on her relationship with EME boss, Banky W.
Kemi explained that she and Banky W were close friends but had no strings attached
She had known the artiste before he became a star and he has never shown any sign of crush on her.
Banky is like my brother. I met him before he became big, though we are not as close anymore. We’ve never dated and, come to think of it, I don’t think Banky W has ever found me attractive. It’s weird when people say we are compatible. I can understand why people group us together, though, because we travel together and all that. I also have a relationship with his label now, because I work with Niyola (one of his signees) a lot
Her body of work includes music videos, commercials, television content and films.
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- BOJ – Emotions
- Ajaeze – Reason
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Crayon – Jackpot ft Bella Shmurda
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- Blaqbonez – Bling ft Amaarae & Buju