Nollywood actress, Cossy Orjiakor has had her say on marriage and why she has refused to settle down.
The movie star revealed that her union with a man might not even last 30 days.
In a recent interview with Sunnews, she opened up about the idea of heading to the altar with the opposite sex.
Her words, “I am not scared of marriage. However, if it is somebody that is crazy enough to like someone like me; that would be great! But then, I am not that kind of person that is really into the love thing.
I cut-off easily, so I don’t know if I get married it is going to last a month, unless the guy is f**king crazy and good to go. There was a time I had a boyfriend. I was cool with this dude and he wasn’t even giving me plenty money and all that.
One day, a man just came into the house and was like ‘oh, this girl? You will not marry her-o’. I was angry and was like ‘who the hell wants to marry your son?”
TeleGram: Join Telegram Group
- DJ Neptune – Sounds Of Neptune [Amapiano Lock Down Mix]
- Samklef – Give Thanks ft Victor AD [AuDio]
- Dj Lahboceery – South Africa & Nigeria NonStop Mix
- Davolee, Masterkraft & Jaido P – G.O [AuDio]
- DJ Neptune – Sounds Of Neptune (Afrobeat Lockdown Mix)
- Idahams – Ada [AuDio]
- TareeQ – Medicine [AuDio + ViDeo]