The singer in a new interview with Vanguard says he’s got no woman in his life.
Tell us about yourself?
My name is Harrison Tare Okiri, a.k.a Harrysong, Mr. Song. I’m from Delta state, an Ijaw man and I’m the only child of my parents. I’m a singer and a songwriter.
About your love life?
I believe in a good relationship and I believe in love because I know it’s a beautiful thing. But what I’m up to now is my music and my career. Also, I love my fans because I know they are the ones who made me what I am today. Presently, I don’t have any woman in my life and I look forward to the day I will find the right woman.
How do you handle your female admirers?
I try as much as I can to reciprocate a lot, because it feels good when women appreciate your songs and what you are doing. It makes your songs sell. So, personally, I make my female fans feel good with me and my music.
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- Asake – Mr Money (Remix) ft Zlatan & Peruzzi
- Nandy – Leo Leo ft Koffi Olomide
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- Deejay J Masta – Amapiano Mix (Lagos To Jozi)
- Philkeyz, Yemi Alade & Bisa Kdei – Complicated [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]
- Omah Lay – Godly [AuDio]