Mallam Adamu revealed this in his address at the commissioning of JAMB’s New General Services Department building on Monday at the board’s headquarters, Bwari, Abuja.
According to him, reminding the general public that all admissions done outside of CAPS would corrupt the entire admission process is key.
He added that CAPS ensures due process, fairness, discipline and equity in the distribution of admission among students and it prevents shortcuts that will deny legitimate students their rightful place in the admission exercise.
His words, “I congratulate JAMB on the introduction of CAPS, which has revolutionized admission process in the interest of candidates, irrespective of where they come from, gender or social status.
“CAPS ensure due process, fairness, discipline and equity in the process; it is through the automated system that ordinary Nigerians are now hopeful of not being denied the rightful place in the admission exercise.
“It is instructive that CAPS protects the traditional rights of the Senate and Academic Board of the institutions.
“This is because CAPS does not allow anyone other than the Admission officer, Vice-Chancellor, Provost or Rector, to initiate, propose or recommend any candidate for admission but also requires the documentation.
“Permit me to state that leadership of any higher institution found to be involved in admitting any candidate without prior approval of the Board or outside the established CAPS would be considered and treated as corrupting the admission process.”
- DJ Baddo – Best Of Fireboy Mix 2020
- Dj Lahboceery – Abena Mix
- Trey Songz – Sleepless Nights ft Davido
- Dj Lahboceery – Megamix Vol.2
- Dj Lahboceery – South Africa & Nigeria NonStop Mix
- Magnito – Ungrateful ft Umu Obiligbo & Ninety [AuDio]
- Sean Paul, Ir Sais & Davido – Dream Girl
- Preme, Popcaan & Davido – Comfortable
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- DJ Tunez – Pami ft Wizkid, Adekunle Gold & Omah Lay