Popular Hollywood actor, Gabrielle Union has come out to say that her husband, Dwyane Wade is not a fan of her onscreen intercourse scenes.
She recently revealed that Wayne always asks her for a warning before such scenes come up on his TV screen.
According to her, Dwayne doesn’t just enjoy watching them, and she also thinks about their children when it comes to stripping onscreen.
Her words, “He’ll ask before each episode: ‘Are you naked in this one?’ Sometimes I forget, because we shot this stuff a year ago. And we’ll sit there with the whole family, popcorn, and he’s like …”
“The older boys were like, ‘I am getting murdered at school,’ like with the s#x scenes and all that.”
What do you think?
Gabrielle Monique Union-Wade (née Union; born October 29, 1972) is an American actress, voice artist, activist, and author. She began her career in the 1990s, appearing on television sitcoms, before landing supporting roles in teenage comedy films She’s All That and 10 Things I Hate About You (1999). Her breakthrough role was in the 2000 film Bring It On.
Union was born in Omaha, Nebraska, the daughter of Theresa (née Glass), a phone company manager and social worker, and Sylvester E. Union, a military sergeant.
She was raised Roman Catholic. During her childhood, she was taught to be “an independent woman, standing on my own two feet, and that’s the road I opted to take.”
According to Union, her mother taught her to have a “world perspective” and took her to a gay pride parade at the age of eight after the family moved to Pleasanton, California, where she attended Foothill High School.
- Nandy – Leo Leo ft Koffi Olomide
- Asake – Mr Money (Remix) ft Zlatan & Peruzzi
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- Becky G & Burna Boy – Rotate
- Killertunes – Light Up ft Walshy Fire, Sha Sha & Like Mike
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- Deejay J Masta – Amapiano Mix (Lagos To Jozi)
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]