This is coming after Payne was dragged by trolls who also accused her of cheating on the singer during their marriage.
According to her, she did not cheat on 9ice and the song he released had nothing to do with her or their marriage at the time.
She added that people should know their facts before typing on social media because she even mixed and mastered that particular song.
What do you think?
9ice, born Alexander Abolore Adegbola Akande (born 17 January 1980) is a Nigerian musician.
Born into a polygamous home of five wives and nine children, in Ogbomosho, Oyo State in Western Nigeria. He grew up in Bariga suburbs of Lagos. 9ice had also dreamed of being a musician, which led him to drop out of the Lagos State University whilst studying Law. 9ice began singing at the age of 14. His parents discovered his singing talent, a decided to allow him become a musician.
In 1996, 9ice recorded his first demo titled Risi de Alagbaja, but it was not until 2000 that he released his first official solo song Little Money.
In 2008, he released the single Gongo Aso. With the song gaining popularity, 9ice was asked to perform at the Nelson Mandela 90th Birthday Tribute concert in London, United Kingdom in June 2008. He went on to win the Best Hip Hop Artist of the Year at the MTV Africa Music Awards.
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Ice Prince – Kolo ft Oxlade [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Naira Marley – Coming ft Busiswa
- Seyi Shay & Yemi Alade – Pempe
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Crayon – Jackpot ft Bella Shmurda
- Chidinma – Jehovah Overdo [AuDio + ViDeo]