The President of Kenya, President Uhuru Kenyatta, after the supreme court invalidated his re-election in to office, �and called for a fresh election after 60 days. said although he dis-agree with the decision of the supreme court but has vowed to respect it.�I believe the six judges had decided that they will go against the will of the people.
“I disagree with it because millions of Kenyans… made their choice and six people have decided that they will go against the will of the people.”
Regardless of their political affiliation, regardless of their tribe, my primary message today is peace. Let us be people of peace,” Kenyatta said.
He was referring to the panel of six judges who made the ruling at the Supreme Court that nullified last month’s presidential election result.
A six-judge bench, by majority decision, on Friday indicted the Independent Electoral and Boundaries Commission (IEBC), saying it conducted the elections contrary to the dictates of the Constitution and election laws.
Mr Kenyatta had been announced the winner of the poll.
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Joe El – Epo ft Zlatan & Davido
- Omah Lay – Godly [AuDio]
- Kizz Daniel – Currently ft Olamide, Falz & LK Kuddy
- Timi Dakolo – Everything
- Davido – Risky ft Popcaan [AuDio]
- Ajebo Hustlers – Pronto ft Omah Lay [AuDio]
- Stefflon Don – Can’t Let You Go Remix ft Tiwa Savage & Rema