He recently had his say while speaking with the press, and Nigerians have been reacting.
According to him, Wilder is clearly a sore loser and an idiot for failing to show respect to a winner which is the rule of sportsmanship.
Fury added that he is fine with Wilder’s decision to not shake his hands even if it was a wrong move.
His words, “I said “well done, mate” and he said “I don’t want to show any sportsmanship or respect.” I said “No problem.” I was very surprised. Sore loser. Idiot.”
“I’m a sportsman, I went over to (Wilder to) show some love and respect and he didn’t want to show it back. So I pray for him.”
“It’s a sore loser in boxing. He’s not the first one and he won’t be the last one. But I’ve acted like a gentleman throughout my career and that’s all I can do as a man.”
- DJ STiphBami – Beats and Juice (BJ 2021)
- Flavour – Levels
- Teni – Moslado (Pheelz Refix)
- Omah Lay – Understand (AMEME Remix)
- Alternate Sound & Dj Big N – Afro Jam Session 2021 [MixTape]
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Zinoleesky – Gone Far
- Chike, Gyakie & Fiokee – Follow You
- Jamopyper – O Nana ft Olamide
- Naira Marley – First Time in America
- Mayorkun – Back in Office