Wife of the Ooni of Ife, Olori Naomi Ogunwusi has voiced out about the spiritual battle she participated in to preserve her faith.
She confessed that she has always cherished the white garment church, Cherubim & Seraphim.
Speaking recently at the Seraphim Media Summit held at Seraph Land, Maba, Ogun State, Mrs Naomi said she was raised in a Bible-believing church but anytime she preached when she was young, it sounded like a member of C&S.
Her words to The Nation, “When I began preaching at a tender age, it was strange to the church I worshipped. They said I preached like the people from C&S. I thank you for bringing me here today because I have always wanted to be identified with the people they say I preach like. I love the church so much and I will always speak for you anywhere.”
“I rejoice with the church today because of the foundation. When I wanted to learn about indigenous men of God, the first person that came to my mind was the late founder of the church, Moses Orimolade. I want you to know that you are a beautiful brand regardless of what people say about you. You have a beautiful mark of identification; with your white garment, you don’t need any further introduction to anyone.
“We all know that in every original product, there are fake ones. People will always try to bring you down. When people said I was preaching like a C&S member, they were trying to bring me down.”
- King Perryy – Waist ft Kizz Daniel [AuDio]
- DJ Baddo – Best Of Fireboy Mix 2020
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Tekno – Enjoy [AuDio]
- Yemi Alade – Deceive ft Rudeboy [AuDio]
- Omah Lay – My Bebe [AuDio]
- Dj Lahboceery – South Africa & Nigeria NonStop Mix
- Dj Lahboceery – Abena Mix
- WurlD – Bossy ft Kida Kudz & Cuppy [AuDio]
- Timaya – Don Dada [AuDio]
- Dj Lahboceery – Megamix Vol.2