Former Big Brother Africa star, Huddah Monroe has spoken about how she finally started loving men after hating them for so long.
Huddah revealed that watching her mum get assaulted by her step-father increased her hatred for the opposite sex.
However, Monroe said her past could not determine her future so she decided to have a change of heart.
Her words, “You don’t need role models to be who you want to be in life! Be yourself! DO YOU! It’s so hard being someone else!
Everything I Grew up around was Toxic! I didnt have anyone I could admire and be like . Like My step Dad Used to beat the shit out of my mom like crazy , I can never unsee it! I hated men soooo much , I can’t believe I’m so addicted to them right now. I still don’t think I can live with a man in the same house! SCARY MOVIE!
Also , Nobody liked us , no one wanted to be associated with us coz we were poor and they’d donate their shoes and clothes to us & leave , so we didn’t have anyone AT ALL to look at and even wish to be like one day! LOL!
Long story short, All I wanna say is your past doesn’t determine your future! Your past is what happened to you it’s upto you to make your present what you ever envisioned!
You DESERVE EVERYTHING great and more! And never feel bad for it! GOODNIGHT”
We are happy for her.
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Seyi Shay & Yemi Alade – Pempe
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Coming ft Busiswa
- Ice Prince – Kolo ft Oxlade [AuDio]
- Chidinma – Jehovah Overdo [AuDio + ViDeo]
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Tekno & Mafikizolo – Enjoy (Remix)