Nigerian actor, politician and lecturer, Sam Dede, has hinted on what has kept him off the screen for so long noting that he will soon be back.
Gentle and daring Nollywood actor, Sam Dede, has been missing in action for sometime now and many are wondering where he could possibly be.
The actor and former Theatre Arts lecturer at UniPort explained that since he accepted the appointment as the Director General of Rivers State Tourism Development Agency (RSTDA) three years ago, featuring in movies has been an issue for him but noted that he is planning a comeback in a year’s time.
Speaking with Vanguard, he said, “I honourably accepted the appointment as the Director General of Rivers State Tourism Development Agency (RSTDA) three years ago. That was one reason I have been away from the movie industry. I have just one more year to finish my tenure as D-G of RSTDA and then, I will return to the movie industry, stage and school”.
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- Asake – Mr Money (Remix) ft Zlatan & Peruzzi
- Nandy – Leo Leo ft Koffi Olomide
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- Deejay J Masta – Amapiano Mix (Lagos To Jozi)
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Philkeyz, Yemi Alade & Bisa Kdei – Complicated [AuDio]
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]
- Omah Lay – Godly [AuDio]